March 3 - 05:00 pmEnd:
March 23 - 04:00 pmEvent Category: Click to Register
Punta Uva, Limón Province
Punta Uva, Limón Province, CR
Costa Rica is the perfect place to begin your yoga teacher journey! Immerse yourself in paradise, deepen your yoga practice and transform your life in paradise. This once in a lifetime opportunity to escape in nature as you develop your practice, renew your body and spirit. Our world-class teachers and healers guide you through your yoga journey and leave you ready to share and teach yoga.
Here’s what you’ll learn in 21 days:
- How to open your body as well as those of others
- The secrets of the mind-body connection
- How to teach a 60-90 minute Asana, Meditation, or Pranayama yoga class to anyone and at any time
- How to teach and combine various styles of yoga, including
hatha, vinyasa, restorative, pregnancy, and more
- Yoga psychology and philosophy (AKA The 8 Limbs of Yoga)
- Energy pathways in the body and how to get them flowing
- The principles of Ayurveda and the yogi lifestyle
- Anatomy and physiology
- How to make the world a better place – one yoga student at a time!
- 200 hours of accredited study — which upon completion of you will receive your 200 Registered Yoga Teacher certificate from Enerchi Yoga School & will be eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance.
- 19 nights of eco-friendly accommodation at our private, oceanfront villa with white sand beaches in the rainforest.
- Breakfast and lunch are delicious vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free meals per day plus fresh juices, tea, and water available all day.
- Yoga on the beach and river bank
- Daily meditation, pranayama (breathing), music, and mantras
- Cacao healing plant medicine ceremony accompanied by Crystal Bowl Sound Bath.
- 2 group excursions including 2 of the following: zip-lining through the jungle canopy, a chocolate farm tour, medicinal plant walk, and snorkeling off the coral reefs.
- Free time for relaxation and exploration of nearby beaches, mom-and-pop restaurants, local shops, and Cahuita National Park.
Students will explore the many avenues to learn postures and teach an asana practice – through a multitude of lectures, discussions, reading assignments, writing assignments, posture exploration, teaching exercises, posture sequencing, and class developmentIf you have never been to Costa Rica, one term you should be familiar with is “Pura Vida” (pronounced poo-rah vee-dah). Simply translated, it means “simple life” or “pure life”, but in Costa Rica, it is more than just a saying—it is a way of life. Pura Vida means to be thankful for what you have and to not dwell on the negative.
Questions? Feel free to call to email for more information!
P.S. Short on cash? Payment plans are available! Email for details!